Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas & More....

Hello All, Wow, where has all the time gone?? Feburary?? Really....geez..

Well, first and foremost Merry Christmas to everyone of you.
 May the true spirt of Christmas influence our lives throughout the year!!

 Now for some updates.... First, I had my 3rd child.... a son, named Nicholas Bernard...
This was my 3rd c-section and I have to tell you...the surgery went fantastic...the recovery, well.....I am alive and healthy...lol.
 It was tough! Hard to walk and when I came home, I had a 2 year old and a 6 year old waiting to get my full attention. It was a tough start but we survived and now Nick, as we call him, is almost 3 months old and truly a joy!!

My husband got a new job as well and he is very happy where he works now. The last job nearly killed him because it was so stressful. His boss was a nightmare and a lair. But with a LOT of prayer, the Lord opened a door and made a way.

 I also traded in my Honda Pilot for a Honda Odyssey. Yes, I NEVER though I would be caught in a mini-van, but now I'm driving one and to be honest enjoying it. The vans nowadays are kinda cool.

On a personal note, I am still trying to deal with worrying and anxiety. I tell you, I keep thinking something is wrong with me. I go to the doctor and im fine.  Tests, Tests, Test...all clear.  Then I realize its all in my mind, and if I dont get myself under control...Im going to go insane and be committed to a mental hospital.  Relying on Jesus to heal my mind.

 My daughter, Isabelle, is enjoying her school and I'm telling you, I am too. They are Very nice people and I could see her staying there until 8th grade.

Soon, we are going to start potty training our 2 year old son and I have to tell ya, Im kinda nervous. Ive been told boys are harder than girls. Guess I better stock up on pull-ups and wipes. He already takes his diaper off whenever he is wet or has poop.  Im sure thats a sign that he needs to start heading to the toilet.

...........Well, thats it...in a nut shell.
 Its good to be back and in action again.

 I still can't believe its Christmas Eve. I feel like I just was at the Beach....lol.  Soon enough, it'll be summer again...and I'll be wishing for Christmas again...lol

 On that note, Im gonna enjoy this snow fall we are getting and spend some special time with my family.

 Again, Merry Christmas to you all & God Bless

3 comments:

j udy said...

Its wonderful to see you again. I cant believe how big your little ones have gotten. I have a Nicholas also but alas he is 23 :)

Its good to have you back

Jenny said...

It's so great to hear from you! I'm glad your husband got a new job. Congrats on the baby!

Merry Christmas!

~Carla~ said...

Awww... Congratulations!!! He's an angel!! Merry Christmas to you & yours!!! xox