Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A New & Fresh Start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when life just bites you on the arms, you have to bite life back. I haven't been posting as much as I'l like to but that has changed.

I decided to start fresh..with a new template, colors, and wording. Its also a chocolate theme, which I absolutely love. Besides, I miss chatting with all my blogging ladies.

On a much, much happier note...I am preparing to go on vacation next week and am so excitied. It'll be nice to just get away.

Also...my daughter will be turning 3 next month...on September 11th..I know right?! But we believe that GOD had turned a day of sadness into a blessing for us through our daughter. We are still trying to figure if we should give her a nice birthday party with all the trimmings..or take her and her 3 other girl cousins (ages 2, 3, 4) somewhere where they will tire themselves out and then go to bed when they get home..(our daughter LOVES to run, jump, play). Any suggestions??

As for gifts, we have 2 in mind...a magic doodle board & tricycle. She already has a brand new barbie bike that her grandpa bought for her with all the trimmings..but it's a little too advanced for her and it has training wheels!

We still have some time...so we'll see.

Until next time,
Peace Be Unto You.............

No comments: