Sunday, December 6, 2009

Really, Has it been a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it's been like forever since I posted on here. Truth is, I became addicted to facebook..lol. (BTW-if you're on facebook, leave your screen name in the comments and i'll send a friend request to you). Nothing has changed here too much; but our mortgage payment will increase by $28 AND since our mortgage company UNDER estimated our escrow accounts, we had to send in an additional $504 in to them. Also, as of this post, we are done all our Christmas shopping except for me and my hubby. I can't believe Christmas is almost here...we'll I'm going to enjoy it! Time moves so fast and rarely do we sit back and smell the roses. My Thanksgiving was very nice. We went to visit my grandparents and had a blast. It was VERY nice to see everyone again.

Here are some pictures I'd like to share:
Here is a picture of our tree last year. This was at the home we rented.
Here is my hubby hard at work....
Here is some really good nacho I had at the Hard Rock Cafe & they were soo good!
Here is my precious baby girl; we'll my BIG girl....


I will be posting again regularly; especially after the holidays!

Don't forget to enjoy your family during this wonderful holiday season!

No comments: