Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Pantry!...Scroll to Bottom of Pics!




These are some pictures of our current pantry. Since we bought our home in Janurary of this year, we haven't had a lot of time to build up our stockpile, but it's coming along, rather well.

Some of the items here, including price OOP, are:
1. 17 Boxes of cereal, each $0.99, $.0.50, or $ FREE (My Fav)!
2. 8 Boxes of Uncle Bens Long Grain Wild Rice-$0.16 each!
3. We had about 10-15 cans of Air Freshener; we gave some away.


I would like to get more of non-perishables, like pasta, can goods, water, and toiletries. I guess we'll see how it goes. Is it me, or are more people starting to use coupons; I'm seeing the selves get empty, very quickly.

3 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Pasta will be $0.31 at Publix this week. I plan to stock up since that is a great price. Thanks for sharing pics of your stockpile.

Love Abounds At Home said...

Thank you for sharing pics of your pantry. Do you have a system to make sure nothing expires?

Jenny said...

Great job! I have mostly household products and not much food.