Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So Busy......

These past few weeks have been busy ones in my household. We have been entertaining a lot, getting settled, and other house stuff.

This week is no different. Even today. I have folded up 4 loads of clothes, and still washing some as well. I also cooked breakfast this morning, got hubby off to work, put daughter down for a nap, and I still plan to pick up a FREE KFC meal and go to the children's museum with a cousin of mine. But before that, I need to tidy up the basement, put the dishes int he dishwasher, & get both myself and my daughter dressed. I'm preparing for a special event for Mother's Day, as well.

I can't complain though. I'm blessed and happy with my life. I'm still sticking with my plan that for the whole month of May, not to buy any paper products (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, etc), cereal, etc..because we have a ton already stocked up.

I also plan to make up some business cards and take them with me when I go shopping. I get people who ask me how get so much for so little, and instead of not knowing what to say or writing down my e-mail on a piece of paper..I can give them a professional business card.

We'll since my baby is napping..I'm going to rest until 12:40 (30mins)..yep...mommy needs a coffee break..LOL.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: