Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still Awake & Full of Energy.....

Yes...my baby. My wonderful, beautiful, cuddly 2, almost 3 year old. It's 10:28pm and she isn't sleep yet. We have tried the "letting her cry it out", but she still will not go to sleep. She cried for almost 1 hour until we came and got her. She will ONLY go to sleep if I lay with her; she likes to be close to me...the bad part is that I have to sleep in her room on the floor, and I am a sensitive sleeper..the slightest sound will wake me up. I really haven't slept through the night since she was born, which would make that 2 1/2 years!

Oh, how I long for a good, comfy night's sleep.

So, for my birthday...and I have already made my request known to my husband (my b-day is in September)...I would like to stay in a hotel overnight, by myself...with a nice spa treatment & dinner. All getting me ready for my BIG birthday present...A FULL NIGHT OF SLEEP! (hopefully the BEST 10 hours, OF MY LIFE! ( At least I hope to sleep 10 hours straight).

We'll I'm, off to see the wizard.....or at least in dreamland hopefully.

Nite, nite!

No comments: