Thursday, September 24, 2009

How did I spend $80 inTarget???????????

Yes, ladies...i went into Target to spend $40 for a birthday gift...and I come out spending twice that amount. Now, I do try to keep track but then again, I LOVE Target. Why does it seem that I always find something I have been needing or wanting when I go in that store. I did come across some FANTASTIC deals, which is why I spent the extra $40.

First, I found an apron. I have been wanting a well made, 100% cotton apron for a while, but they have always been out of my price range...well, did you know I found one on clearance for 3.54!!! Yes...$3.54! It is very pretty..and Ill put a picture of it in my post tomorrow, Lord's will.

Second, I found a beautiful, lavender and dark purple lamp for my daughter's room...on clearance for $6.24! It was marked down from $24.99!!!

Third, I found a 5 pack of thick, 100% cotton kitchen towels..in a range of pretty colors, for $2.34....marked down from $19.99!

I also got my daughter some more socks...10 pairs because for one reason or another, the socks keep getting lost. There has to be a logical reason behind it..LOL

I also picked up a brown, salmon color storage basket, wall clock for our family room, silverware for my daughter, and hats/gloves. Yes, ladies...they already have the winter stuff out. Oh, and the Christmas decoration too! I have to admit..I was getting pretty excited when I saw the Christmas stuff in Target.

I gotta bring cash next time..cause Target will run me dry..LOL...but i'll stick with them over Walmart anyday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you racked up for the price. I love Target too and usually spend more than I plan to when going in, but you can't beat the deals!
I got Guitar Hero World Tour for the PS3 a couple of weeks ago for $23 marked down from $89.99!
I agree. Much better than Wal-Mart.
:)

Jenny said...

LOL! I love Target! I always spend more than I should there. I do try to make sure everything I buy is at least on sale.

You found some great deals!