Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today's Outing & A Day In The Life Of Me...


Today I have a long drive ahead of me. Going to visit my mom and dad, which can be an hour of driving. To me that's a lot, but I'll do it anyway. I like to leave after morning rush hour and return home before the afternoon rush hour. My mother wanted to take out her grand baby to get some stuff for her birthday; so that should be exciting!

I am also working on a Day In The Life Of Me post. I've always wanted to do one and I love looking at other people's day. I think I'll take pictures and post them when I'm done. I'll start it tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I have a dentist and doctor's appointment and my daughter has her 1st ever dentist appointment! I'm so looking forward to that!

Ever do a Day In the Life post......?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should consider doing one about your husband sometime!

Katrina said...

Wow. Hope you have a safe and fun trip. I remember KeKe's 1st dentist appt. (she was just over a year old), so my prayers are with you. Hopefully your little one will be fine but mine screamed bloody murder...literally. It freaked me out b/c she is one of those kids who has never met a stranger and so for her to react the way she did scared me. I have realized though that it was unfamiliar to her and she had people all in her mouth with a bright light in her face. She loves the dentist now! Tip: take a pair of her sunglasses just in case your dentist doesn't have any (to help keep that bright light off her eyes). Again, I don't want to scare you but I just wanted to share what I went through. Good luck.

Mommy Saves ALOT!!! said...

@anon...that's a great idea! I'll talk to him about that!

Mommy Saves ALOT!!! said...

@ Katrina...thanks for the tips!

Mia said...

I usually do "day in the life" posts with pictures which is fun!

Miss Mia

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the Dentist! T.Champagne