Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cooking/Family Goals for November

In addition to finance and saving money, I created some cooking/family goals for this month as well.

Here are the things I would like to accomplish this month:

1. Make an apple pie from scratch.

2. Not get stressed out about having Thanksgiving at my home (Jesus be a Fence around me) :-)

3. Watch the Grinch, Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, and Home Alone.

4. Have a day out with just my husband (kids will be with Grandma)

5. Decorate as a family for Christmas

6. Contiune to have family movie night, every Wednesday. This week it's Cars 2!

7. Finish up Christmas shopping.

That's about it. List looks good and I'm hoping for the best.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great goals! I'm excited for the holiday season.

Jenny said...

I still can't believe it's November already! Great list.

~Carla~ said...

Love your goals!! I should try a pie from scratch as well...I've never done that!! Good luck! :)