Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sneezing, Coughing, & Runny Nose Galore......

That's what my husband and I are doing right now.

We have gone through so much of Puff Plus tissue, its insane!

Although, we are on the mend.......the process takes a little longer when our rest isn't enough.

I did not feel like getting up, getting the kids together this morning and out the door.

My husband did not feel like getting ready for work, but that's life, right?

Usually a cold lasts about 4-5 days in our home and we are on day 3; so I'm hopeful this will be gone by this week's end, Lord willing.

I'm also hoping and praying this cold doesn't trigger a sinus infection or terrible sinus problems again. I have been taking Flonase and its been working pretty good; so I'm doing my best to keep my nose clear of mucus, taking my vitamins and drinking PLENTY of water.

Its currently 8pm and honestly, I'm ready to go to bed.

I have no desire to be a night owl anymore.

Momma's tired. :-)

No comments: