Tuesday, November 1, 2011

When Life Gives Lemons....Grab A Pepsi Instead.

Feels like it has been forever since I've written on here.

Life sure does get busy sometimes.

And when stress is added into life's business, then things can become almost unbearable.

One thing I've learned these past few days is to not stress out over situations.

Stress only makes things worse....

You cannot think straight, you get headaches, and you throw off the balance of the entire household.

I also have a habit of thinking the worse of everything, when it's all in my head.

Sometimes, my mind worries me something fierce!

Worry can and will kill a person and maybe I just need to let some things roll of my sleeve.

Now that things are good once again, its time for me to get back to my regularly scheduled program.....saving money.

1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

I get like this quite often too... It's just not worth all the stress! Hoe things are looking up for you soon! :)