Thursday, October 27, 2011

Amex & Christmas Update

So far, so good....

My goal of keeping the Amex (during the current statement period) is on track.

My goal was under $500, but shooting for $400.

The current balance is $253.96!! 2 1/2 weeks left! I can do this!!

........and we have $30 in Gift card points to redeem from our Amex Rewards.

Moving on to the BEST time of the year....

My husband and I are almost done. The kids toys are bought, 9 of our Pollyannas are bought ( we have 10 total), and our nieces/nephews gifts.

We still have a few more gifts to buy and then gifts for each other.

My husband and I have set a limit of $200 for one another....to be honest, we can't think of much we want.

Our budget was $950 and so far we saved $50 cash.....and without compromising on the gift; just used coupons and caught some great sales.

Everything is looking good.....hope it'll stay that way. :-)

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

You're doing great!! :) Good luck hitting your goal!

Jenny said...

Sounds good! I think you'll make your goal!