Monday, October 17, 2011

Dry Cleaners Have Raised There Prices....UGH

The dry cleaners used to be affordable.

USED........being the key word in that sentence.

What happened?

.........inflation, not enough workers, higher product costs......???

I dont know, but maybe someone could explain it to me.

I recently took my husband's 3 suits to the cleaners.

Just 3 regular suits; nothing fancy; well........wait, one is an Armani, another a Michael Kors...just....nevermind...lol

Anyway, they give me the bill and I was horrified....46 dollars!!!!!

...that's 46 US dollars......

You know, 46 crisp $1 George Washingtons bills.......

I have NEVER paid that much for 3 suits, but what could I do?? They had processed it already.

I can tell you one thing; I learned my lesson....

I will find another dry cleaners and take the clothes there on one of the 20% off days; because every little bit helps!!

No comments: