Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Huggies Is Awesome!

I love Huggies!!

Really, I do!

It's like my alliance to Tide, Bounty and Glade....when I find a great product, I stick to it!

When it comes to diapers for my son; well both of my kids, Huggies is my choice.

Both of my kids are/were huge poopers! I mean "mess-up entire onesies", "poop up back" type kids. So much so, I've had to toss a few Gerber and Carter onesies away (BTW-both brands are awesome).

And its not just the diapers, I LOVE the Thick and Clean wipes! They are not thin and dry like Pampers, Luvs or other store brands out there. Just need 2 or 3 for the big explosions and I'm done!

Lately though, I haven't been so pleased with Huggies. I decided to try the new Slip-On diapers that they have out and have not been a happy camper.

When the diaper constantly falls off my son, poop staining his clothes, diapers in smaller sizes and non holding straps; it was time to write Huggies and inform them of my discontentment.

I wrote an e-mail explaining the dissatisfaction I had with the slip-on diapers:

Hello-

I dont have a question but a comment. I bought 4 packs of Huggies Jumbo Slip-On Diapers; size 4, for my son and have had BAD experiences with these diapers. These diapers cannot hold poop and as a result the diaper fell off of his bottom and the poop ruined his onesie. I cannot buy these slip-on's again and will just stick to your snug and dry, little movers and/or original diapers. I also used your thick and clean wipes and it literally took 7-8 wipes just to clean all the poop up from his back, bottom, legs and onesie. I just had to take time out and write you to inform you of this. I love huggies, both diapers and wipes; just not the slip-ons. Thanks!

Sheena

Two days later I got an email from them apologizing for my mishap. They told me that they were sending out some coupons..

Two days after that, I received them in the mail...

2 coupons for free diapers and 2 $1.00 off coupons!!

This makes me love HUGGIES even more.

This shows that they care about how their customers view their products and that our opinion counts!




3 comments:

Jenny said...

My sister doesn't like their slip-on diapers either. She said they don't hold much.

I'm glad you got some coupons to go buy the ones you like!

~Carla~ said...

That is wonderful customer service! I was always a pampers mom...I always loved the smell of the (clean) diapers! ;)

Anonymous said...

Its funny my sil was just complaining about them also

I think I will tell her to write an email also