Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OT: Sometimes The Government Irks Me....

I mean really irks me.

I dont see how these "adults" who are supposed to be experts at what they do can't reach a decision regarding the payroll tax.

Its like these people dont have a brain!

Its such a shame that more people care about themselves than someone else.

That's exactly why American is going to hell in a hand basket.

Both parties, in my opinion, are controlled by the all mighty dollar.

The more money and influence you have the more you can manipulate the powers that be......and its such a shame.

I also found out that if the payroll tax isn't extended, my DH loses $152 a month from his paycheck!

It sucks BIG time....we need God more than ever now as man is greedy, selfish and self-centered.

No comments: