Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Saved $706 A Year By Switching To......

Esurance!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even tell you how excited I am about this.

We have always gotten our Car Insurance Renewal Policy at the end of Janurary; and needless to say, I wanted to know what the yearly rate would be.

Imagine my shock when Liberty Mutual sent a bill for $1,944!!!

Wait......

$1,944???

Good Credit- Check
Excellent Drivers-Check
No points - Check
Pay On time - Check
No Claims filed- Check

So why the BIG increase?

Of coarse I give them a call and told them my concerns.

$1,944 was TOO high and I wanted to know if that amount can be lowered.

After a few minutes of working their "magic"; They said they could take $7 off the rate!

$7.00 was the BEST they could do......

I told the agent thanks and I proceeded to shop elsewhere.

After numerous quotes; Esurance (a company we were with in the past); gave us the Cheapest rate for practically the same coverage.

$619 every six months! Down from $972 every six months.

Just by spending a little time and shopping around.....

Another way of keeping more of our hard earned money in our pockets.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow good job!

Steady Plodder... said...

That's great! What will you do with the extra $$?

Lena said...

Yucks!! That's a lot of money! Good for you for shopping around.

slugmama said...

Wow....7 whole dollars? And they seriously thought that would convince you to stay?lol
Words fail me.