Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ahhh...It's Nice To Be Back!!!!

It's good to be back blogging since my hubby's accident and finally moving all of our stuff to our new home. We gave the keys back to the landlords and the rest is history.

My hubby is feeling great and is back at work. He gets the staple taken out of his head Monday.

I am so behind on a lot of things....making my grocery list/matching coupons, laundry, updating our budget, even cooking...sometimes I just found it easier to get take out....

Since then, I updated the budget, cooked dinner and I am now doing laundry and will start my grocery list soon; I don't like going to the market unprepared. I am also in the process of unpacking all our stuff..I'm hoping to have that done by Tuesday, Lord's will...

As for the last post in my financial series (Investments/Retirement), that will be coming this weekend....I had to put that on the back burner because of everything that's going on at the moment.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am so glad your husband is ok.

Have fun unpacking and settling into your new house!