Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My 2nd Trip To Kmart & Pre-Spring Cleaning!!

I went to Kmart again last night.

I was able to go once my hubby came home; mainly due to my daughter falling asleep (she burned herself & cried..poor baby, so we couldn't go to bible study)and my hubby laying down after dinner.

I scored many more GREAT deals and wish I would've done this sooner when they had this sale in the past.

I got $81.98 of items and paid $32.45 (not including tax..i never include tax). I saved $49.53!!! Boy, did that feel great.

Here's what I purchased:

Caress Body Wash
Johnson & Johnson Lotion
3 Mother's Day cards
1 bottle of 64 oz Snuggle Fabric Softener
Arm & Hammer Essential Cleaner
Huggies Diapers
Huggies Wipes
3 bottles of 64oz Gain Fabric Softener
2 Glade Warmers
2 Glade Air Fresheners
Glade Freshener
2 Post Trail Mix Cereals
Chips
2 canister of Sim Jims; 16ct.

I Love Coupons.

Moving On`````````````````````````````````````````````

Also, I have been cleaning up a storm today & washing clothes...............
Let's see, I did my daughter room, our office, bathroom, kitchen, living & dining rooms. I also baked some milk chocolate & white chocolate with walnut cookies today.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on cleaning our bedroom and our basement/laundry room. Since our basement/laundry room is finished..it's like having another room in the house... ..so I have to keep that tidy as well.

I am a little tired now, but pleased that I have a clean home. Enjoy your evening.

No comments: