Thursday, January 15, 2009

Almost there..........

We have gotten our Inspection, Appraisal, and contract details straightened out and now our next move is settlement.

W settle on the 30th of this Month!!!!!!!

I have to admit, at first I didn't want to be a homeowner because I didn't want to fix any major problems in a house, BUT now I am sooooo excited that me and Steve (hubby) will be homeowners. The Lord has blessed us with a wonderful real estate agent who has been nothing but great during this experience. The Lord also provided us with other people in the industry who were nothing but helpful and nice to us. And trustworthy..we know it was no one but GOD who was making this all happen and for that we are truly grateful.

I'll be posting later about my bi-weekly shopping trip...stay tuned.

No comments: