Friday, January 16, 2009

Today's to-do list

There seems to be so much going on right now and to be honest I kinda like it. I like to be busy, especially helping others.

Today is my Mother's (Hubby's mom) birthday. We have something special planned for her. She is such a godly example of what it means to live holy and to live for GOD. She never complains, whines, or get out of the way. She is kind, sweet, loving, and very caring. She can find her reading her bible, fasting, praying, and helping others ALL of the time. She is such a blessing and I don't know what we would do without her. We love her to pieces! Happy Birthday Mom!

Another things I have to do today is make a Strawberry/Banana cake, tidy up the house, put up my Disney post on my blog, and run a few errands. My hubby's birthday is the week after next so I am going to start planning for that.

Well that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: