Thursday, January 22, 2009

Songs

Just some songs the Lord has placed on my heart this morning....

What a mighty God we serve, What a mighty GOD we serve
The angels bow before him, heaven and earth adore him,
What a mighty GOD we serve....


Another Song....

Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord
I'm gonna thank you, all the days of my life...
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord
I'm gonna thank you, all the days of my life.

Another Song....

GOD is good, all of the time
all of the time, God is good, god is good
God is good, all of the time
all of the time God is good.

One last song....

At the cross, at the cross
where I first saw the light
and the burden of my heart all lay
It was there, by faith, I received my sight
and now, I am happy all the day...


Thank you Jesus for being so good to us. I love you more than words could express. I'm so glad to be a child of the most high KING!!

No comments: