Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shopping Deals





You are probably wondering how did I manage to get this much stuff and for what price. I'll first list everything I bought, how much I paid out of pocket, and much much I saved.

As you can see from the picture above what I got, but I some of the items you can't see because they are so small.

I usually shop once, maybe even twice a month for our non-food items. This includes baby items such as diapers, wipes, clothing; or household items such as laundry detergent, trash bags, tissue, paper towels, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc. I budget $150 a month for these items, which is pretty good. I usually buy diapers, wipes, chicken, soap, toothpaste, and a host of other things in bulk, so when you figure that into $150, I come out pretty good and it's usually cheaper that way.

Here it goes:

Huggies diapers
Johnson & Johnson's children soap
2-pack air freshener
Multi-surface pledge cleaner
Dryer sheets
ALL Laundry Detergent
Ring Pop
Cooking Spray
Baking cups
box of freeze pops for Isabelle
Body wash
Dial liquid hand soap
Suave deodorant
Ziploc Bags
2 Bounty Paper towels
Quiltern Northern Toilet Tissue- 6 pack
3 boxes of Puffs Plus Tissue
South Park Desk calender for hubby
8 Containers of Luvs baby wipes
28oz of baby wash ( the biggest you can get)

Total BEFORE savings/coupons for all items in picture = $69.19

Total AFTER & Out of Pocket = $49.61!

Saved $19.58! I had $80.00 budgeted for this bi-weekly shopping trip so I am $30.39 UNDER Budget!!!!!

No comments: