Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sinuses and headache were terrible last night........

I took 2 Excedrin's this morning and it took the pain and pressure away; but now I feel like I can run 100 miles a minute. Too much caffeine in this drug.........

Going to the doctor tomorrow; hopefully he can give me some insight into managing this better.

I was given a oral steroid and another drug to flush out the inflammation, but cant take it cause I'm still nursing my son.

Now what do I do? Go cold turkey with nursing or wean my son and take Excedrin until he's fully weaned?

1 comment:

Dr. B said...

I'd go with weaning him quickly, with Excedrine being the conduit used to hold you over. I would think you'd create a new problem by making him go cold turkey but this method will provide some comfort now as needed and very shortly you'll be on your way to full recovery without the added stress of a new problem to tackle.nduit used to hold you over. I would think you'd create a new problem by making him go cold turkey but this method will provide some comfort now as needed and very shortly you'll be on your way to full recovery without the added stress of a new problem to tackle.