Friday, September 30, 2011

Don't Ya Just Love "Finding" Cash & Weight Update.....

I do!!

I really do!!!

Sometimes in my hectic schedule, I put things in places where I cant find them.

My husband will enthusiastically back me up on this............. :-)

I am even at a point where I put things away in places, just so I'd remember where they are; then up and forget. Crazy, right?? Dont ya just hate that? LOL

Well today, I was putting away the new Transformers Blu-Ray (rented from Redbox) in the glove compartment in the car because I was on my way to the car wash. Little did I know, in the back......I see a $30 Gift Card to a local supermarket and a $25 Bath & Body Works Gift Card!!!!

I felt so happy, I could scream!!!

It was certainly a nice "surprise ending" to a rather stressful week.

An update on the sinuses and weight:

I gained a pound!! Yay!! 119lbs.... Goal: 128-130lbs.

Also, my meds say "take 4x daily breakfast for 5 days, then 2x daily for 5 days, then 1 a day for 5 days". So of coarse I think, start taking one at breakfast, the the remaining 3 during the rest of the day, and so on and so on.....

Apparently, I was supposed to take all 4 at once! What? Those instructions were so confusing.

I called the pharmacist and he told me either way was fine, either all at once or throughout the day as long as its the full dose each day.

Whew!! I was getting nervous I was taking it wrong so far.

Although I still am feeling some pain, I'm hopeful it'll go away. I still have over half of the prescription left. I realize I may have sinuses issues for the rest of my life, but the nasal pain should cease.....

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Oh the luxury of needing to gain weight. LOL, of course gaining weight in a healthy manner is probably not as fun as just eating a bunch of fried foods all the time.

And finding $55 in gift cards too? You have it made right now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finding the gift cards. Its always nice to find something like that


judy