Thursday, March 5, 2009

Better or NOT......Gotta get up!!

Today is my last day of rest.

Even though I still have a cold, I have some important errands to run tomorrow. I have been in the house for the last few days trying to recover. I am feeling better, tough...Thank God!

My husband has been a HUGE help. He cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, changed the baby, got me dinner, tidied up and let me and our daughter have the whole bed to ourselves while he slept in her room. He's just the BEST! I'm thinking of something special I can do for him. He loves Best Buy (the store) so maybe we'll stop by as a surprise and he can pick out something and he can stay as long as he please without hearing one complaint from mommy regarding time!

Anyway.....I just took some medicine and I am hoping I feel much better tomorrow; cause frankly I don't have a choice. My wifely/mommy duties are calling! LOL.

Have a good evening!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL about Best Buy. I don't like going there either!

I have an award for you on my blog. Come check it out!

Katrina said...

Hope you are feeling better. I don't like Best Buy either but my DH loves it, maybe he should take some tips from your husband and then he won't have to hear me complain...lol. Oh, thanks for becoming my 1st follower! It made my day!