Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is what happens when you go outside without a coat on.................

"Sniff, Sniff"

You have to stay in the bed with a cold, running nose, sneezing, and coughing because of a wrestling match with a 2 year old as we are leaving the mall!

Yes........I'm not feeling well....I absolutely dislike being sick. It's worse than cramps! And now the 2 year old has a cold, which means any rest I'll get is when she's sleep.

Thank GOD for my supportive husband, a laptop, cable t.v., Puff's Plus tissue, a waste basket, hot tea, water, and Vick's 44 cough and cold!

Please pray for me!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry you are sick! It stinks to be sick and have a baby that is sick.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

momstheword said...

Yes I will pray for you. It is just so miserable being sick. Especially with a small child to care for.

I loved the wedding pictures and your baby girl is precious!

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's so hard to be sick and chase after a little one.

Mommy Saves ALOT!!! said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments ladies!

@ momstheword-----Thanks for the kid words.