Friday, March 20, 2009

50 Random Facts About Me

Got this idea from Heather over at What What You Have. She is such a real and down to earth person and I enjoy reading her blog very much.

So here we go; 50 Random Things About Me (some of our answers are exactly the same!):

1. I love God, and I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal Saviour.
2. I believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God.
3. I’m passionately in love with my husband.
4. I have one daughter. She is 2.
5. I used to eat the white tips of matches when I was a child..LOL
6. We bought our first home this year and it feels great!
7. I'm addicted to soda....any kind really, except diet.
8. My hubby and I met through a chatroom. Yes, the Lord works in mysterious ways. He spoke to Moses through a burning bush, didn't he?!
9. My favorite color is purple.
10. My favorite number is 4.
11. People say they love my cakes; I LOVE to bake.
12. I used to participate in pageants as a teen. I even won a city and state crown/trophies.
13. I love neatness and order. I can’t concentrate when the house is a mess.
14. I am 24 years old & my hubby is 29; most people think were much older..lol
15. My hubby proposed to me 1 month after we met and I said YES!
16. Been to Orlando twice and I an I'm LOVE with it.
17. I prefer to stay home; although at first I despised it...lol
18. I absolutely LOVE make-up and I wear it often.
19. When I was a child, I was in love with Michael Jackson...not anymore though...lol
20. I've been to London and Romania....I loved the experience.
21. I love sales and couponing.
22. Hubby has been to many cities in the US.
23. I care about me and my family appearance. We represent GOD and we should look and act like it.
24. I’m organized and thrifty.
25. I'm a stay at home wife and mommy; although we plan for me to go to law school in 1 1/2.
26. I LOVE sweet potato pie. My mouth waters up just thinking about it.
27. I LOVE the Christmas season; just everything about it.
28. I love the movie Lord Of The Rings...my all 3 extended version, soundtrack, and behind the scene stuff.
29. I love listening to old gospel. I love the feeling I get from it.
30. I am a quiet person and prefer to keep to myself.
31. I love FLOWERS and plan to start a garden soon.
32. I love everything chocolate; cake, ice cream, regular chocolate, cookies, etc.
33. My favorite stores are Macy's & Target.
34. I love family get together's.
35. My favorite subject in school was History.
36. I have a BA degree in History/Politics.
37. I studied at 3 colleges/universities, starting in the 10th grade.
38. I remember the exact details the first day I met my hubby; what we were wearing, where we went, how shy I was, etc.
39. People say I'm sweet!
40. My favorite junk foods are chips, soda, cookies, pie, and cheese...yes..cheese.
41. I don't like tomatoes, squash, peppers, raw onions, or anything diet.
42. I love water ice, especially mango, cherry, and blueberry.
43. I have 3 younger sisters....19, 16, and 10.
44. I love the show, Everybody Loves Raymond.
45. I love high heel shoes (not the exotic dancer kind)lol
46. My hubby still says he's attracted to me just like when we first met.
47. I like to watch the Food Network Channel.
48. I love to watch Rick Steves' Europe.
49. I LOVE going to church every week and being with ALL my family.
50. I love being married and a mommy; and wouldn't changed it at all!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Thank you for sharing more about yourself. I had read Heather's and was thinking about doing this...now after reading yours, I just may do IT! I love learning about people and this is a great way to learn and not pry. Hope you have a great day!