Saturday, March 7, 2009

What In The Name of Pete is going on here for Pete's sake!

That line is from Pete on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse;

I may never understand my child.

She begs me for Grapes, so what did I, a nice mommy do? I gave her some nice, cold grapes in a little bowl so she can eat them. Well, I guess she didn't plan on eating them because she threw them on the floor and at the cabinets in the kitchen. Maybe the grapes make good sling shots or little cannon balls, who knows..lol.

Or when she only writes on our T.V. with her crayons, not hers, but ours!

Or unrolls all the toilet tissue from the rolls. Yes, she figured how to take it off the toilet roll holder we have nailed on the wall...lol

I guess if I knew the answer to why children do these things, then having world peace wouldn't be some far fetched idea. LOL

What are some crazy things the kiddos in your life do? I would love to hear them.

Gotta loves the kiddies!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth. speaking of grapes I found a rouge grape under the fridge today, by the look of it, it had been there for some time, yuck!

Katrina said...

That is just too funny! My little one still does that, she also enjoys asking for stuff and when she gets it she doesn't want it anymore...in 30 seconds she can change her mind! Wait til she starts crumbling her dinner instead of eating it or mashing drop food into your rugs thinking it will disappear into the carpet! I never had any trouble with crayons and the tv...just pens and my mattress. Good luck and welcome to the toddler years!