Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is Here!

I've been super busy as of late...having guests over, planting a garden, spending time with family, dealing with issues (please pray for my family), and trying to spend less time on the computer and more time focusing on GOD.

I cannot believe next week is Palm Sunday; the year is just going by so fast, I can't believe it! Before we know it, it's going to be the summer season.

With tomorrow being April 1st, I am really going to be sure to document ALL of the money we spend, so we know where every single penny is going & to become better stewards of what GOD gave us.

Hope you all are doing great! The Lord is sure blessing us!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I agree, the days are going by very fast! I am looking forward to warmer weather, today is so gloomy.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everyone is ok.